Tutu Update

OK, we started to make the tutus… no really we did!!! We didn’t actually run… but, we did start the tutus. We measured and cut the elastic and then the ribbon and then we started cutting the tulle… 😦 …ugghhh!!! That stuff is slippery! After we started measuring, we realized that we are probably going to need more tulle!! LOTS MORE!!!  Then, we decided to changed the design slightly, so it’s easier to construct! So, it was back to Jo-Ann’s with another 40% off coupon!! YAY!!!


Now do me a favor… vote for my blog by clicking that banner below. Yeah, that one right down there! Please…. 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s